
跟著一起哼
Jake and Karen are at a mall.
傑克和凱倫在一間商場。
Jake: Oh no! These songs!
傑克:不!這些歌!
Karen: It’s that time of the year again. I love Christmas songs.
凱倫:又到了一年的這個時候了。我好喜歡聖誕歌曲。
Jake: I hate them.
傑克:我超級討厭。
hate(v.)厭惡
Karen: Why? They are all happy and full of hope.
凱倫:為什麼?這些歌都很開心也充滿希望。
happy(adj.)快樂的=cheerfulbe full of sth.充斥hope(n.)希望
Jake: They are always on a loop. I can’t listen to these anymore.
傑克:但是會一直循環播放。我不能再聽下去了。
not anymore再也不
Karen: Well, wait until the Lunar New Year.
凱倫:哇,等到農曆新年你怎麼辦。
Jake: It will be another nightmare for me.
傑克:那是我另一個噩夢。
nightmare惡夢
Karen: They are classic. You should start humming with the songs.
凱倫:這些都是經典歌曲。你應該跟著一起哼。
classic(adj.)經典的hum(v.)哼歌、hummingbird蜂鳥
Jake: I can’t. I need to get out of this place.
傑克:我不能。我需要離開這個地方。
get out出去逃離place(n.)地方
Karen: Hey! Wait for me!
凱倫:欸!等等我!