
手持還是頸掛式?
Fanny and George are friends. They are having a conversation.
芬尼和喬治是朋友。他們正在聊天。
George: Hey Fanny, it’s so hot today! I feel like I’m melting.
喬治:嘿,芬尼,今天好熱啊!我快融化了。
feel like…感覺像是~melt(v.)融化melt into…化為~
Fanny: I know, right! It’s 36 degrees… we really need a mini fan.
芬尼:對啊!都36度了,我們真的需要一個隨身電風扇。
degree(n.)度數
George: I think a handheld fan is a good idea. They’re small and easy to carry.
喬治:我覺得手持風扇不錯,小巧又好帶。
handheld(adj.)手持的carry(v.)攜帶、運送
Fanny: Yes! And some have long battery life. Perfect for walking or going to school.
芬尼:對啊,而且有些電力很持久,走路或上學使用都很適合。
battery(n.)電池run low on battery快沒電perfect for~適合~
George: Plus, some even fold or have a little light. Really handy.
喬治:而且有些可以折疊,還有小燈,真的很方便。
fold(v.)摺疊、對摺handy(adj.)方便的、好用的
Fanny: That sounds great. I also like neck fans. They feel cooler and are very light to wear.
芬尼:聽起來不錯!我也喜歡頸掛風扇,吹起來比較涼,又很輕巧。
light(adj.)輕的、清淡的
George: Yeah, we can try a few in the store this afternoon and pick the best one.
喬治:對,我們今天下午可以去店裡試幾個,再挑最適合的。
a few一些the best最好的、最棒的
Fanny: I’m excited. A cool breeze is exactly what I need right now.
芬尼:我好興奮,現在我最需要的就是涼風了。
breeze(n.)微風exactly(adv.)正是、恰好
George: Me too! Let’s stay cool together.
喬治:我也是!我們一起保持涼爽吧。
stay adj.保持~的狀態