
心靈覺醒還是衝點閱?
Sarah and Tom are friends. They are chatting.
莎拉和湯姆是朋友,他們正在聊天。
Sarah: Hey, did you see Chia-ning’s new video?
莎拉:嘿,你有看家寧的新影片嗎?
Tom: Yeah, I did! It’s really different. She seemed… a bit too cheerful?
湯姆:有啊!感覺很不一樣耶。她看起來…有點過度開心?
seem(v.)看起來、似乎cheerful(adj.)開朗的、愉快的cheer(v.)歡呼、喝采helpful(adj.)有幫助的
Sarah: Right? Her gestures and voice were kind of strange. People online are saying she’s acting like she joined some kind of spiritual group or even a cult.
莎拉:對吧?她的動作和聲音都有點怪。網路上有人說她的行為像是加入了什麼心靈團體,甚至是邪教。
gesture(n.)手勢、動作make a gesture做出某個動作kind of有點、稍微cult(n.)邪教
Tom: I noticed that too. But did you see? The video has already had over a million views in just three days!
湯姆:我也注意到了。不過你有看到嗎?那影片三天內就已經破百萬點閱!
notice(v.)注意到(n.)告示million(n.)百萬
Sarah: Wow, that’s crazy! Some fans think it’s just her new style, though.
莎拉:哇,太誇張了吧!不過有些粉絲覺得這只是她的新風格。
though(adv.)不過
Tom: Maybe. I read someone said, “It’s strange, but it gets views; that means it’s working!”
湯姆:有可能。我看到有人說,「怪歸怪,但只要有流量,那就算成功了!」
work(v.)成功、有效、正常運作
Sarah: True! But I hope she’s okay. She looked a bit off.
莎拉:也對啦!但我還是希望她沒事。她看起來有點不太對勁。
a bit off有點不對勁、怪怪的
Tom: Yeah. Let’s hope it’s just a phase, and she’s fine.
湯姆:對啊,希望這只是她的過渡期,她會好好的。
it’s just a phase只是過渡期
Sarah: Agreed.
莎拉:嗯,沒錯。
agree with sb.(sth.)同意某人(觀點)