
快門下的繽紛燦爛
Megan and David are a couple. They are having breakfast.
梅根和大衛是一對。他們在吃早餐。
Megan: The weather is so nice today.
梅根:今天天氣真好。
weather(n.)天氣
David: Do you want to go for a ride?
大衛:你想去兜兜風嗎?
ride(n.)一乘go for a ride兜風
Megan: My friends all went to a tourist spot to see cherry blossoms yesterday.
梅根:我的朋友們昨天都跑去賞櫻。
tourist spot觀光景點
David: Was it nice?
大衛:美嗎?
Megan: Yeah. There’s a spot in Yilan where all the cherry trees are in full bloom.
梅根:超級美。宜蘭有一個景點,路上的櫻花都開了。
be in full bloom開滿花come into bloom開始開花
David: Do you want to go check it out?
大衛:想去看看嗎?
check out看看瞧瞧
Megan: Sure! We can also stop by Taipingshan.
梅根:當然!我們也可以順便去太平山。
stop by順道去一趟
David: It would be nice to take a walk in the forest.
大衛:走進森林散散步很棒。
forest(n.)森林
Megan: Alright. I’m going to take lots of pictures.
梅根:好,那我要拍很多很多照片。
take picture拍照