
你進場了嗎?
Rachel and Jacob are talking about the Taipei Universiade.
瑞秋跟雅各在討論台北世大運。
talk about討論
Jacob: I went to see the water polo game the other day.
雅各:我前幾天去看了水球比賽。
go(v.)去see(v.)看water polo水球game(n.)比賽the other day前幾天
Rachel: Really? How was it?
瑞秋:真的?比賽如何?
Jacob: Although we lost, it was still a great game.
雅各:雖然我們輸了,但那是場精彩的比賽。
although(conj.)雖然lose(v.)輸great(adj.)很好的game(n.)比賽
Rachel: I watched the volleyball games live on television at home last night. Both the Taiwanese men and women’s teams won their games, paving the way to a fight for gold in the Taipei Universiade!
瑞秋:我昨晚在電視上看了排球賽直播。台灣男排及女排都贏了,為拿下台北世大運金牌之戰鋪路!
watch(v.)觀看volleyball(n.)排球game(n.)比賽television(n.)電視team(n.)隊伍win(v.)贏得pave(v.)鋪fight(v.)拚鬥gold(n.)金牌
Jacob: That’s great! Hey, do you want to go watch the badminton competition?
雅各:那太好了!嘿,你想去看羽球比賽嗎?
great(adj.)很好的want(v.)想要watch(v.)觀看badminton(n.)羽球competition(n.)比賽
Rachel: Sure, I’d love to. But the tickets are already sold out.
瑞秋:當然,我很樂意。但是票早就賣完了。
ticket(n.)票券already(adv.)已經sold out賣完
Jacob: Guess what. My friend gave me two tickets yesterday!
雅各:你猜如何。我朋友昨天給我兩張票!
guess(v.)猜friend(n.)朋友give(v.)給ticket(n.)票券
Rachel: You’re so lucky!
瑞秋:你真幸運!
lucky(adj.)幸運的
Jacob: What do you say? Let’s watch the games together and cheer for our Taiwanese athletes!
雅各:如何?我們一起去看比賽為台灣選手加油吧!
watch(v.)觀看game(n.)比賽together(adv.)一起cheer(v.)歡呼、鼓勵athlete(n.)運動選手
Rachel: Okay! Count me in!
瑞秋:好的!算我一個!
count(v.)數、計算