
信用卡、現金還是手機支付平台
Sandra is leaving her hotel and going home.
珊卓拉正離開飯店要回家。
leave(v.)離開home(adv.)回家、到家、在家
Receptionist: Good morning ma’am, how may I help you?
接待員:女士早安,我能如何幫您呢?
receptionist(n.)接待員ma’am(n.)夫人、太太may(aux.)可以、能help(v.)幫忙、幫助
Sandra: Hello, I would like to check out please. Room 394.
珊卓拉:哈囉,我要退房,394號房。
would like想要
Receptionist: Certainly. May I have your room key?
接待員:沒問題,能給我您的房間鑰匙嗎?
certainly(adv.)當然key(n.)鑰匙
Sandra: Here you go.
珊卓拉:在這裡。
here(adv.)這裡、在這裡
Receptionist: Did you have anything from the minibar?
接待員:您有吃什麼迷你吧的東西嗎?
have(v.)吃、喝anything(pron.)任何事物from(prep.)從minibar(n.)迷你吧
Sandra: Yes, a can of coke and a bottle of water. I also had a glass of wine at the hotel bar last night. I put that on my room.
珊卓拉:有,一罐可樂和一瓶水;昨晚我也在飯店酒吧喝了一杯紅酒,記在房間帳上。
can(n.)罐、筒coke(n.)可樂bottle(n.)瓶子water(n.)水also(adv.)也glass(n.)玻璃、玻璃杯wine(n.)葡萄酒bar(n.)酒吧last(adj.)上一個的night(n.)夜晚
Receptionist: I see. So, including those, your total is NT$6,315. How would you like to pay? Cash, card, or using your smartphone?
接待員:我明白了。那麼,包含這些,您的總額是新台幣6,315元。您想如何付款呢?現金、信用卡還是使用手機支付平台?
see(v.)了解、明白so(conj.)那麼、如此including(prep.)包括…total(n.)總額、總數pay(v.)付費cash(n.)現金card(n.)卡片、卡use(v.)使用smartphone(n.)智能手機
Sandra: Card, please.
珊卓拉:信用卡。
Receptionist: Thank you. Would you like me to arrange a taxi to the airport for you?
接待員:謝謝您。您需要我安排一輛計程車帶您到機場嗎?
thank(v.)感謝、謝謝arrange(v.)安排taxi(n.)計程車airport(n.)機場for(prep.)為了
Sandra: Yes, thank you. That would be lovely.
珊卓拉:好啊,謝謝你,那就太好了!
would(aux.)將、會lovely(adj.)快樂的、愉快的
Receptionist: Alright, please wait here a moment. I’ll send someone to help you with your bags.
接待員:好的,請在這裡稍等一下。我會請人來幫您拿行李。
alright(adv.)好的、可以wait(v.)等、等待moment(n.)片刻、瞬間send(v.)派遣someone(pron.)某人bag(n.)袋子
Sandra: Thank you. You’ve been very helpful.
珊卓拉:謝謝你,你幫了我很大的忙。
helpful(adj.)有幫助的、願意幫忙的