
消費迷你吧
Mr. Smith is checking out of a hotel.
史密斯先生正在退房。
Mr. Smith: I’d like to check out, please.
史密斯先生:我想要辦退房。
would like to do sth.想要
Receptionist: Could I have your key, sir?
接待櫃台:能給我您房間的鑰匙嗎?
key(n.)鑰匙、car key車鑰匙、key chain鑰匙圈
Mr. Smith: Here you are.
史密斯先生:這裡。
here you are=here you go
Receptionist: Room 543. Did you have anything from the minibar?
接待櫃台:543號房。您有消費迷你吧嗎?
minibar迷你吧
Mr. Smith: No. I don’t think so.
史密斯先生:沒有,應該沒有。
think so這樣認為
Receptionist: I see that you paid when you checked in.
接待櫃台:這邊顯示您在辦理入住時就完成付款了。
pay-paid(v.)付款when當
Mr. Smith: Yes, with my credit card.
史密斯先生:沒錯,用信用卡支付。
credit card信用卡
Receptionist: That will be all, sir. Thank you.
接待櫃台:這樣就可以了,先生。謝謝您。
That will be all.就這樣了
Mr. Smith: Thank you.
史密斯先生:謝謝。
Receptionist: Hope to see you again soon.
接待櫃台:希望很快再見到您。
hope(v.)希望again(adv.)又一次