
辦理住宿手續
Mr. Smith is checking into a hotel. He is talking to the receptionist.
史密斯先生正要入住一家飯店,他正在和接待人員講話。
receptionist(n.)接待人員、reception desk(n.)接待處
Mr. Smith: I’d like to check in, please.
史密斯先生:我要辦理入住手續。
would like to 想要、委婉語氣
Receptionist: Your name and passport, please.
接待人員:您的姓名和護照,謝謝。
name(n.)名字passport(n.)護照
Mr. Smith: My name is Owen Smith, and here’s my passport.
史密斯先生:護照在這裡。歐文·史密斯。
Receptionist: I see your booking right here.
接待人員:有看到您的預訂了。
booking(n.)預訂
Mr. Smith: Is my room facing the pool or the ocean?
史密斯先生:我的是面向游泳池還是面海的房間?
room(n.)房間face(v.)面對pool(n.)游泳池ocean(n.)海洋、mountain(n.)山
Receptionist: The ocean. Would you like a different room?
接待人員:面海的房間。您需要換房嗎?
different(adj.)不一樣的、same(adj.)一樣的
Mr. Smith: No, that’d be fine.
史密斯先生:沒關係,面海房就好。
Receptionist: How many guests will be staying with you?
接待人員:請問有幾位貴賓與您一同入住呢?
guest(n.)賓客stay(v., n.)停留
Mr. Smith: Just me.
史密斯先生:就我一個人。
Receptionist: Alright. Our doorman will lead you to the room. Enjoy your stay.
接待人員:好的。門房將帶您去房間。希望您住宿愉快。
doorman門房lead(v.)帶領