
列印紙本明細
Mark and Wendy are roommates. Mark seems very upset.
馬克和溫蒂是室友。馬克似乎很沮喪。
upset(adj.)不開心的、be upset about sth.為某事物感到難過
Wendy: Hey, man. What happened?
溫蒂:嘿,馬克。發生了什麼事情?
Mark: How do I check my credit card balance? I think I’ve spent more than I could afford for the past two weeks.
馬克:要怎麼查信用卡欠款啊?這過去兩周我好像花太多錢了。
afford(v.)負擔
Wendy: Did you carry a credit card balance before?
溫蒂:你以前有欠過信用卡帳款嗎?
carry(v.)攜帶、背負
Mark: No, I always pay the bills in full and on time each month. I don’t want to run up debts in the end.
馬克:不,我每個月都會按時付清帳單。我可不想到最後負債累累。
pay sth. in full付清on time準時run up debts負債累累
Wendy: Good for you. Carrying too high a balance is never a good thing.
溫蒂:很棒。欠太多卡費太從來都不是一件好事。
Mark: I know. So I’ve been very careful about it.
馬克:我知道,所以我都非常小心。
Wendy: You can either call your card issuer or check it on the mobile app.
溫蒂:你可以打電話給發卡機構查詢,也可以在手機APP上查。
card issuer發卡機構
Mark: Wouldn’t the bank send a letter to me?
馬克:銀行不會寄紙本給我嗎?
Wendy: You can ask them to send a paper statement in the mail. It would be easier for you to go through all of the charges and fees.
溫蒂:你可以請他們寄一份紙本明細。這樣可以更輕鬆地對一遍所有收費支出和其他費用。
paper statement紙本聲明go through仔細檢查charge(n., v.)收費fee(n.)費用
Mark: Gotcha. I’ll call them right away.
馬克:明白了。我馬上打電話。
Gotcha=I got you=I get you=I see=Got it明白了