
下載應用程式
John is at the bank. He is speaking with a teller.
約翰現在在銀行,他正在跟行員說話。
teller (n.)出納員,銀行行員banker (n.)銀行家
Teller: How can I help you, sir?
行員:我能如何協助您呢,先生?
ma’am女士miss小姐
John: I’d like to check the current balance on my account, please.
約翰:我想查詢帳戶裡的餘額。
Teller: No problem, sir. Please swipe your ATM card and enter your PIN here.
行員:沒問題,先生。請在這刷您的提款卡並輸入PIN碼。
Certainly, sir.swipe (v.) 刷(卡)
John: Done.
約翰:好了。
Teller: OK. It looks like you have a balance of NT$127,000. Will that be all?
行員:好的,您帳戶裡還有台幣127,000元,還需要其他服務嗎?
John: I wonder if there are other ways to check my account balance. I hate having to come here every time I want to check my balance.
約翰:我想知道有沒有其他方式可以查詢我的帳戶餘額。我討厭每次要查餘額時都得來這裡。
wonder (v.)想知道
Teller: Of course. You can use an ATM or access your account information through our website.
行員:當然,您可以利用提款機或透過我們的網站來讀取您的帳戶資訊。
access (v.)(n.)讀取(電腦或網路資料)
John: That sounds much more convenient!
約翰:那聽起來方便多了。
convenient (adj.)方便的
Teller: Or, if you have a smartphone, you can download our app. It allows you to see your account balance online and on-the-go.
行員:或者,如果您有智慧型手機的話,您可以下載我們的應用程式。您就可以在線上隨時隨地看到您的帳戶餘額。
app=application (n.)應用程式allow(v.)允許,使能夠on-the-go 忙個不停, 隨時隨地(可做某件事)
John: That’s great. Can you show me how to do that?
約翰:太棒了。你可以告訴我該怎麽做嗎?
Teller: With pleasure.
行員:非常樂意。