
出差、返鄉、旅遊要留意~
Charlie and Alice are a couple.
查理跟愛麗絲是夫妻。
Alice: Hey honey, do you have any plans for the Mid-Autumn Festival or the National Day long weekend?
愛麗絲:嘿,親愛的,中秋節或國慶日連假你有任何計畫嗎?
festival(n.)節期;節national(adj.)國家的;國民的;(n.)國民
Charlie: Not really. Isn’t that still one month away?
查理:沒耶。不是還有一個月嗎?
still(adv.)仍然;還
Alice: Oh dear, that’s ONLY one month away if we’re really planning to go somewhere.
愛麗絲:哦親愛的,如果我們真的打算去哪的話,那就只剩一個月了。
Charlie: I guess that’s true. So, are there any places you want to go?
查理:我想妳說的沒錯。所以,妳有任何想去的地方嗎?
Alice: I haven’t got any ideas yet.
愛麗絲:我還沒有什麼想法。
get-got-got得到;獲得
Charlie: Okay, I just checked the news. The High Speed Rail is going to have 194 extra departures for the October holidays.
查理:好,我剛查了新聞。高鐵在十月假期間將加開194個班次列車。
extra(adj.)額外的;(adv.)額外地departure(n.)出發;離開
Alice: Wow, that’s awesome!
愛麗絲:哇,那太棒了!
Charlie: As for Taiwan Railways, there will be time changes for 342 train services. In addition, the night service on the south-link railway line from Chaozhou to Taitung will be suspended from September 6th of this year to June 30th, 2019.
查理:至於台鐵,將會有342班列車調整行車時刻。此外,南迴鐵路從潮州到台東路段的夜間服務將於今年的9月6日到2019年6月30日暫停。
railway(n.)鐵路in addition此外suspend(v.)停止;暫停
Alice: What? That will be very inconvenient for people who are traveling there.
愛麗絲:什麼?那對於要去那裡的人會很不方便耶!
inconvenient(adj.)不便的
Charlie: Well, Taiwan Railways Administration will provide shuttle buses to transport passengers at a 20 percent discount.
查理:嗯,臺灣鐵路管理局會以八折優惠提供接駁公車來運送乘客。
administration(n.)行政;經營;管理provide(vt.)提供shuttle(n.)接駁車;(v.)往返穿梭transport(vt.)輸送;(n.)運輸
Alice: Oh, that’s not too bad then.
愛麗絲:哦,那樣的話就不太糟了。