
妳還是老樣子
Dylan is meeting Doris for dinner.
狄倫正在與朵莉絲碰面吃晚餐。
meet(v.)會面、見面
Dylan: I’m on a business trip here today, so I called to see if you wanted to have dinner together.
狄倫:我今天來這裡出差,所以我打電話看妳要不要一起吃晚餐。
business(n.)商務活動trip(n.)旅行today(adv.)今天、在今天so(conj.)所以、因此call(v.)打電話see(v.)知道if(conj.)是否together(adv.)在一起、一起
Doris: Sure! It’s been a while. What’s new with you?
朵莉絲:當然囉!已經一陣子沒見了,有什麼新鮮事嗎?
sure(adv.)當然while(n.)一段時間with(prep.)關於、對於、對…來說
Dylan: Do you know that Dave is seeing Amanda?
狄倫:妳知道戴夫正在和亞曼達戀愛嗎?
know(v.)知道see(v.)和…談戀愛
Doris: No way! The two of them are always fighting!
朵莉絲:不會吧?!他們兩個總是吵架耶!
no way決不、不可能always(adv.)總是fight(v.)打架、吵架
Dylan: I didn’t believe it at first, but it’s true.
狄倫:我一開始也不相信,但是是真的。
believe(v.)相信at first最初、首先true(adj.)真實的、正確的
Doris: Lucky Dave! Amanda is a nice and sweet girl.
朵莉絲:幸運的戴夫;亞曼達是個善良貼心的女孩。
lucky(adj.)幸運的nice(adj.)友善的、好心的sweet(adj.)討人喜歡的
Dylan: She really is. What about you? Are you seeing anyone?
狄倫:她真的是。那妳呢?妳有正在戀愛的對象嗎?
really(adv.)確實、的確anyone(pron.)任何人
Doris: Yes, I’m seeing you now!
朵莉絲:有啊,我正在見你呀!
Dylan: Haha, Good one! You’re still funny as usual, I see!
狄倫:哈哈,這個好笑!我發現妳還是老樣子很幽默。
still(adv.)依然、還funny(adj.)滑稽的、有趣的as(adv.)和…一樣usual(adj.)通常的、慣常的