
艾力克斯的登機門
Alex is at the airport information desk.
艾力克斯在機場的詢問處。
airport(n.)機場information(n.)資訊desk(n.)桌子
Desk Clerk: Hello, how may I help you?
櫃檯人員:嗨,需要幫忙嗎?
help(v.)幫助
Alex: Hello. I can’t find the boarding gate.
艾力克斯:您好,我找不到我的登機門。
gate(n.)登機門、大門plane(n.)飛機
Desk Clerk: May I see your flight number?
櫃檯人員:我可以看一下您的航班號碼嗎?
see(v.)看flight(n.)班機number(n.)號碼
Alex: Here you go. It is on my ticket.
艾力克斯:這邊,這是我的票,航班號碼在上面。
ticket(n.)票券
Desk Clerk: MU901. I see. Your gate is D27, but I am afraid this plane is late.
櫃檯人員:MU901,好的。您的登機門是D27,但這班飛機恐怕延遲了。
gate(n.)登機門、大門afraid(v.)恐怕、害怕plane(n.)飛機late(adj.)遲的
Alex: Oh no! How late is it?
艾力克斯:喔不!會遲多久?
late(adj.)遲的
Desk Clerk: It is half an hour late. You can board at 5 o’clock.
櫃檯人員:會晚半小時,您可以在5點時登機。
half(n.)一半hour(n.)小時late(adj.)遲的board(v.)登機、登船
Alex: Ok, thank you.
艾力克斯:好的,謝謝你。
thank(v.)感謝
Desk Clerk: You’re welcome.
櫃檯人員:不客氣。
you’re welcome不客氣