
如何坐公車
Carrie is looking for a bus.
凱莉正在找公車。
look for尋找
Carrie: Hi there, I’m new in town. Do you know which bus goes to Williamsburg Park?
凱莉:嘿,我是新來到鎮上的,你知道哪輛公車會到威廉斯堡公園嗎?
new(adj.)新出現的town(n.)城鎮、市鎮know(v.)知道which(pron.)哪個park(n.)公園
Chris: Sure! You can take bus number 47 or number 50B. Both will get you there.
克里斯:當然,妳可以搭47號公車或50B號公車。這兩者都會帶妳到那裡。
sure(adv.)當然take(v.)搭乘number(n.)號碼or(conj.)或both(pron.)兩者will(aux.)將、會get(v.)到達there(adv.)在那裡、到那裡
Carrie: Thanks! Are those direct buses?
凱莉:謝謝,它們都是直達車嗎?
thank(v.)謝謝、感謝those(pron.)那些direct(adj.)直通的、直達的
Chris: The 47 is a direct bus.
克里斯:47號是直達車。
Carrie: What about the 50B?
凱莉:那50B號呢?
what about那…呢
Chris: The 50B stops a little far from the park. If you want to walk less, then change to the 634 at Turner Street.
克里斯:50B好會停在距離公園有點遠的地方。如果妳想少走一些,那麼在特納街轉搭634號。
stop(v.)中途暫停、逗留a little (bit)稍微地far(adv.)遠地、遙遠地from(prep.)從if(conj.)如果、假如want(v.)要、想要walk(v.)走、走路less(adv.)較小、更少then(adv.)那麼change(v.)換、交換street(n.)街、街道
Carrie: Great. I’ll take bus number 47 then.
凱莉:太棒了,那我搭47號公車。
great(adj.)極好的
Chris: If you want, I can give you my map so that you won’t have any problems finding it.
克里斯:如果妳想要的話,我可以給妳我的地圖,那麼找到公園就不會有問題了。
give(v.)給予map(n.)地圖so that以便、以至於won’t=will notany(det.)任何一個problem(n.)問題find(v.)找到、發現
Carrie: Thank you so much.
凱莉:非常感謝你!
so(adv.)非常、很much(adj.)多的