
印度男子扮機師闖關
Gary is a YouTuber. He films videos about aviation. He is chatting with Susan.
蓋瑞是一個YouTuber,他常常做一些關於航空知識的影片。他正在跟蘇珊聊天。
film(v.)拍攝aviation(n.)航空
Susan: Have you figured out the topic for your next video?
蘇珊:你下一支影片的主題想好了嗎?
figure out想出來topic主題
Gary: No, I haven’t. Why?
蓋瑞:還沒。怎麼了?
Susan: I’ve got something for you. You know the movie “Catch Me If You Can,” don’t you?
蘇珊:我有個主題給你。你知道電影《神鬼交鋒》嗎?
附加問句
Gary: Of course. Who doesn’t?
蓋瑞:當然,有誰不知道。
Susan: The movie’s plot actually happened in real life in India.
蘇珊:那個電影的真實版場景在印度上演。
plot戲劇情節、twist轉折
Gary: You don’t say!
蓋瑞:什麼!真的嗎?
You don′t say!真的嗎、可不是嗎
Susan: An Indian man got himself a Lufthansa pilot uniform and a fake ID. Then he tricked the staff at the airport and almost made his way onto the plane before the police finally stopped him.
蘇珊:有個印度男子弄了一套漢莎航空的飛行員制服還有假證件,就這樣騙過了機場的工作人員,還差點就上了飛機,不過還好被警察攔了下來。
pilot飛行員uniform制服fake假的trick(v.)欺騙make one′s way成功順利到達
Gary: So intense!
蓋瑞:好刺激!
intense(adj.)刺激的、密集的
Susan: Tell me about it!
蘇珊:就跟你說。
tell me about it這還用說、就是說啊
Gary: That’s great material for my next video. Thanks, Susan!
蓋瑞:這個題材很棒,謝謝你,蘇珊。
material材料、素材