
公司、聯名、白金卡
Leo and Sarah are roommates. Leo is watching TV.
里歐和莎拉是室友。里歐正在看電視。
Sarah: Hey, could I borrow a hundred-dollar bill?
莎拉:嘿,我能借一張一百元的鈔票嗎?
bill(n.)鈔票、帳單
Leo: My wallet is on the table. Help yourself.
里歐:我的錢包在桌子上。自己拿。
help yourself請自便=as you wish=by all means
Sarah: Wow! Why do you have so many credit cards?
莎拉:哇!為什麼你有這麼多信用卡?
Leo: They are all different cards, like corporate cards, co-branded cards and platinum cards.
里歐:都是不同的卡,公司卡、聯名卡、白金卡。
corporate card公司卡co-branded card聯名卡platinum card白金卡
Sarah: What is the difference?
莎拉:有什麼不同?
difference(n.)差異
Leo: Each card has different cashback and bonus points.
里歐:每張卡都有不同現金回饋和紅利點數啊。
Sarah: What can they do? I’ve never figured them out.
莎拉:這些能做什麼?我從來沒有搞懂。
figure sth. out搞懂明白
Leo: The banks offer these points in exchange for other services or products for me. Some offer different cashback on my expenses.
里歐:銀行提供這些點數可以讓我兌換其他服務或產品。有些銀行提供我每筆消費不同趴數的現金回饋。
offer(v.)提供in exchange for sth.以作為交換service(n.)服務expense(n.)開銷
Sarah: You’re really smart with these cards.
莎拉:你對這些卡真的很有一套。
be smart with sth.很有一套、很了解