
太多的選擇
Josh and Alice are at a Chinese restaurant. They are looking at the menu.
喬許和愛麗絲在一家中餐館,他們正在看菜單。
menu(n.)菜單
Alice: What do you want for dinner?
愛麗絲:晚餐你想吃什麼?
dinner(n.)晚餐
Josh: Well, I don’t know. There are too many choices.
喬許:我不知道耶,有太多選擇了。
choice(n.)選擇
Alice: Do you want rice or noodles?
愛麗絲:你想吃飯還是麵?
noodle(n.)麵條
Josh: I like noodles, but the fried rice looks great, too. What do you want to have?
喬許:我喜歡吃麵,但是炒飯看起來也很棒,你要吃什麼?
fried(adj.)油炸的、油炒的
Alice: I am in the mood for pork dumplings today.
愛麗絲:我今天想吃豬肉水餃。
in the mood for sth.有意做⋯dumpling(n.)餃子
Josh: Do I want the same thing? Umm…wait a second. Don’t you think the green onion pancakes here are delicious?
喬許:我要吃一樣的嗎?嗯,等等,你不覺得這裡的蔥油餅很好吃嗎?
delicious(adj.)美味的
Alice: Whatever you like, all right?
愛麗絲:隨便你,好嗎?
whatever(pron.)不管什麼
Josh: Ahh…each dish looks tasty to me.
喬許:每道菜看起來都很美味啊!
dish(n.)菜tasty(adj.)美味的
Alice: Come on. Make up your mind now. I am hungry.
愛麗絲:拜託,快打定主意吧,我好餓啊。
make up one’s mind下定決心hungry(adj)飢餓的