
出國旅遊不用自拍棒
Sam is traveling in London alone.
山姆獨自在倫敦旅行。
travel(v.)旅行alone(adv.)單獨地
Sam: Excuse me. Can you take a photo with me?
山姆:不好意思,請問可以跟我拍照嗎?
take a photo=take a picture拍照
Stranger: With me? Why?
陌生人:跟我?為什麼?
Sam: Oh, sorry. I mean, can you take a picture for me?
山姆:喔,抱歉。我是說,可以幫我拍照嗎?
mean(v.)意思是take a photo=take a picture拍照
Stranger: Sure. Are you traveling by yourself?
陌生人:當然,你自己旅行嗎?
travel(v.)旅行yourself(pron.)你自己
Sam: Yes, but I am not good at taking selfies.
山姆:是啊,但我不太會自拍。
be good at擅長某事selfie(n.)自拍
Stranger: Me neither. Okay, look here. I took pictures of you from three different angles.
陌生人:我也不太會,好了,看這邊,我幫你拍了三種角度。
look(v.)看take a photo=take a picture拍照different(adj.)不同的angle(n.)角度
Sam: Thank you so much.
山姆:非常謝謝。
thank(v.)感謝
Stranger: Not at all. Enjoy your trip in town.
陌生人:沒什麼,祝你旅行愉快。
Not at all不用寫enjoy(v.)享受trip(n.)旅行town(n.)城鎮
Sam: Thanks. That’s very nice of you.
山姆:謝謝,你人真好。
thank(v.)感謝nice(adj.)好的