
省錢也別傷了健康
Joe and Sammy are classmates.
喬跟珊米是同學。
classmate(n.)同學
Sammy: Hey, Joe. Want to grab a bite to eat?
珊米:嘿,喬,你想去吃點東西嗎?
want(v.)想要grab a bite to eat隨便吃點東西
Joe: No, I have some toast in my bag.
喬:不用了,我包包裡有一些烤過的吐司。
have(v.)有toast(n.)吐司bag(n.)包包
Sammy: You only eat toast for your lunch?
珊米:你午餐只吃烤吐司?
eat(v.)吃toast(n.)吐司lunch(n.)午餐
Joe: I want to save money, so I can only spend 100 dollars a day.
喬:我想存錢,所以一天只能花100元。
want(v.)想要save(v.)存money(n.)錢spend(v.)花費dollar(n.)元
Sammy: That’s crazy! Did you have breakfast this morning?
珊米:這太瘋狂了!你今天早上有吃早餐嗎?
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的breakfast(n.)早餐morning(n.)早晨
Joe: Sure. I had some toast.
喬:當然,我吃了烤吐司。
toast(n.)吐司
Sammy: You can’t just eat toast! That’s not healthy!
珊米:你不能只吃烤吐司呀!這樣不健康!
eat(v.)吃toast(n.)吐司healthy(adj.)健康的
Joe: Sometimes I eat tofu and rice with soy sauce.
喬:有時候我會吃豆腐配飯加醬油。
eat(v.)吃tofu(n.)豆腐rice(n.)米飯soy sauce醬油
Sammy: Enough already. Let’s go buy some fresh juice. My treat!
珊米:夠了,我們去買些新鮮果汁,我請客!
buy(v.)購買fresh(adj.)新鮮的juice(n.)果汁my treat我請客