
和房東談租金
Jason gets a note from his landlady. The rent is higher. He is not happy.
傑森收到房東林太太的通知。房租變高了。他覺得不開心。
landlady(n.)女房東landlord(n.)男房東rent(n.)房租
Jason: Hello, Mrs. Lin. I got your note. The rent will go up?
傑森:林太太你好。我收到你的通知。房租要漲嗎?
go up上升、變高go down下降、減少
Mrs. Lin: Yes, Jason. From next month, the rent is 15,000 NT dollars.
林太太:是的,傑森。從下個月開始,房租是15,000元。
month(n.)月份per/a month每月
Jason: Oh, now I pay 14,000. So it is 1,000 more.
傑森:喔,現在我付14,000。所以多了一千元。
pay(v.)付錢pay money for物品:為某物付錢
Mrs. Lin: Yes. Building costs are higher this year.
林太太:對。今年大樓費用比較高。
cost(n.)成本、花費total cost總成本、總花費
Jason: Hm… I like this apartment. It is close to NTNU, and I can walk to class.
傑森:嗯⋯⋯我喜歡這間公寓。它離師大很近,我可以走路去上課。
apartment(n.)公寓=flatclose to接近、靠近NYNU=National Taiwan Normal University台師大
Mrs. Lin: That’s right. Many students want to live here.
林太太:沒錯,很多學生都想住在這裡。
Jason: Can you give me student price? Maybe 14,500?
傑森:你可以給我學生價嗎?也許14,500?
Mrs. Lin: You are a good tenant. Okay, 14,500.
林太太:你是個好房客。好吧,14,500。
tenant(n.)房客=renter
Jason: Thank you, Mrs. Lin! That helps me a lot.
傑森:謝謝你,林太太!這對我幫助很大。
a lot非常、很多
Mrs. Lin: You’re welcome. I will write the new contract for you.
林太太:不客氣。我會幫你寫新合約。
contract(n.)合約make a contract訂立合約break a contract違約