
太棒了!鑰匙給你
Nicole is going on a business trip to Japan. She is asking Troy to look after her cat.
妮可要去日本出差。她正在問特洛伊能不能幫她照顧貓。
business trip出差look after=take care of=keep an eye on照顧
Nicole: Hey, can you do me a favor when I’m away next week?
妮可:嘿,我下禮拜不在的時候可以幫我個忙嗎?
do a favor幫個忙be away=be out of town出門
Troy: Sure! How can I help?
特洛伊:當然,要幫什麼忙?
Nicole: Can you feed my cat?
妮可:你可以幫我為貓嗎?
Troy: No problem. I really want to meet your cat, anyway.
特洛伊:可以啊,我一直都很想見見你的貓。
Nicole: I didn’t know you were a cat person.
妮可:我都不知道你喜歡貓。
cat person愛貓人士、dog person愛狗人士
Troy: My aunt keeps many cats. I know my way around them.
特洛伊:我阿姨養了很多貓,我對貓很熟悉。
keep pet養寵物know one’s way around很熟悉某事物
Nicole: Perfect! Here are the keys.
妮可:太棒了,鑰匙給你。
key(n.)鑰匙
Troy: Alright.
特洛伊:好。
Nicole: You can open the front door with the yellow one and the other door with the big one.
妮可:你可以用黃色的開大門,然後另外一扇門用大支的。
open(v.)開門、close(v.)關門front door前門yellow(adj.)黃色的
Troy: Okay. I’ll call you if anything goes wrong.
特洛伊:沒問題,有問題在打給你。
go wrong出了差錯