
可怕的遊戲
Melissa and Peter are roommates. Peter is in his room.
梅莉莎和彼得是室友。彼得在他的房間裡。
room(n.)房間
Melissa: Are you playing a video game again?
梅莉莎:又在玩電動嗎?
video game電動
Peter: Yes, I just bought this.
彼得:對,我才剛買了這款遊戲。
buy-bought(v.)買
Melissa: Is it another zombie game?
梅莉莎:這也是打殭屍的遊戲嗎?
zombie殭屍
Peter: Not quite. There are also vampires.
彼得:不全然啦,也有吸血鬼。
not quite不全然vampire(n.)吸血鬼
Melissa: Oh! Can I watch you play?
梅莉莎:哦!我可以看你玩嗎?
Peter: Suit yourself, but don’t you have better things to do?
彼得:隨便你,但你沒有別的事情好做嗎?
suit yourself隨你便、請便
Melissa: My laptop is not working again.
梅莉莎:我的筆電又壞了。
laptop(n.)筆電work(v.)運行
Peter: So you can’t watch Netflix.
彼得:所以不能看Netflix。
Melissa: Right. This game is so scary.
梅莉莎:沒錯。是說這個遊戲也太可怕了。
scary(adj.)可怕的
Peter: Well, that’s why I bought it. It’s excellent.
彼得:嗯嗯,所以我才買啊。這很好玩。
excellent(adj.)非常棒的