
退房後,行李怎麼辦?
Amy is checking out of a hotel. She wants to visit the city before her train leaves.
艾咪正在辦理飯店退房。她想在搭火車前先到市區逛逛。
visit sb. at+地方:在某地拜訪某人pay a visit to...拜訪~train(n.)火車
Amy: Excuse me. I’m checking out now.
艾咪:不好意思,我現在要退房。
Hotel Staff: Of course. How can I help you?
飯店工作人員:好的。請問需要什麼協助?
Amy: Can I leave my suitcase here for a few hours?
艾咪:我可以把行李箱寄放在這裡幾個小時嗎?
suitcase(n.)行李箱unpack a suitcase打開行李箱整理東西carry-on bag隨身行李a few一些、幾個
Hotel Staff: I’m sorry, but we do not offer luggage storage after check-out.
飯店工作人員:很抱歉,我們不提供退房後的行李寄放服務。
offer sb. sth.提供某人某物offer to VR主動提出做某事special offer特價優惠
Amy: Oh, I see. I have a train this afternoon.
艾咪:喔,我了解了。我今天下午要搭火車。
Hotel Staff: There is a luggage storage service at the train station.
飯店工作人員:火車站有行李寄放服務。
customer service客服room service客房服務delivery service外送服務
Amy: Really?
艾咪:真的嗎?
Hotel Staff: Yes. You can use the lockers there.
飯店工作人員:是的。您可以使用那裡的寄物櫃。
locker(n.)置物櫃
Amy: Is it far from here?
艾咪:離這裡遠嗎?
far from離……很遠
Hotel Staff: No. It is about a five-minute walk.
飯店工作人員:不遠,大約走五分鐘。
walk(n.)路程、散步go for a walk去散步=have a walk
Amy: Great. Thank you for your help.
艾咪:太好了,謝謝您的幫忙。
Hotel Staff: You’re welcome. Have a nice trip!
飯店工作人員:不客氣,祝您旅途愉快!