
什麼時候打給您
Mr. Smith is calling the receptionist from his room.
史密斯先生正在從房間打電話給飯店櫃檯。
room(n.)房間
Mr. Smith: Hi! This is room 905.
史密斯先生:嗨!這是905房。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith. How can I help you?
飯店櫃檯:是的,史密斯先生。需要什麼幫忙嗎?
help(v.)幫助
Mr. Smith: Can I have a wake-up call tomorrow morning?
史密斯先生:想請問我明天早上可以有叫醒服務嗎?
tomorrow morning明天早上
Receptionist: Of course, sir. When would you like us to call you?
飯店櫃檯:當然,先生。您希望我們什麼時候打電話給您?
of course當然可以
Mr. Smith: Please ring me at 9.
史密斯先生:9點鐘。
ring(v.)打電話
Receptionist: No problem, sir.
飯店櫃檯:好的,先生。
Mr. Smith: Also, I’d like to ask about the time for breakfast.
史密斯先生:另外,我想問一下早餐時間?
ask about詢問time(n.)時間breakfast早餐、lunch午餐、dinner晚餐
Receptionist: From 7 to 10 in the morning at the restaurant.
飯店櫃檯:早餐時間為早上7點至10點,在餐廳。
restaurant(n.)餐廳
Mr. Smith: Thank you. That’s all.
史密斯先生:謝謝。就這樣。
That is all.就這樣
Receptionist: Not at all, sir.
飯店櫃檯:不客氣,先生。
not at all不客氣、不會、一點也不