
份量太大
Timothy is eating at a restaurant. He just finished his meal. The server walks to his table.
蒂莫西正在餐廳用餐。他剛吃完飯。服務生走向他的桌子。
finish(v.)完成/finish V-ing完成做某個動作serve(v.)提供食物、飲料
Server: How was your food? Was everything okay?
服務生:您的餐點還可以嗎?一切都還好嗎?
Timothy: It was great! But the portion is too big. I can’t finish it.
蒂莫西:好極了!但份量實在太大,我吃不完。
portion(n.)份量
Server: I see. Do you want to take it home?
服務生:我明白了。您想要帶回家嗎?
Timothy: Yes, please. Can I get a to-go box for the steak?
蒂莫西:是的,麻煩了。牛排可以給我一個外帶盒嗎?
to-go box打包盒
Server: Sure! Would you like me to wrap it up for you?
服務生:沒問題!需要我幫您打包起來嗎?
wrap up打包、包起來
Timothy: That would be wonderful.
蒂莫西:那太好了。
wonderful(adj.)極好的、很棒的=amazing/excellent
Server: No problem! Do you want to see the dessert menu?
服務生:沒問題!您想看甜點菜單嗎?
dessert(n.)甜點
Timothy: No, thank you. I’m really full. Can I get the check, please?
蒂莫西:不用了,謝謝。我真的很飽。可以幫我結帳嗎?
full(adj.)飽足的check(n.)帳單(美式)/bill(n.)帳單(英式)
(The server brings the box and the bill.)
(服務生帶外帶盒與帳單回來。)
Server: Here is the rest of your steak and the bill.
服務生:這是您剩下的牛排和帳單。
the rest of …~的剩餘部分、其餘的人或事物
Timothy: Thank you so much! I’ll pay with my credit card.
蒂莫西:非常感謝!我刷卡就好。
pay with+支付方式