
打電話訂包廂
Anna is at home. She calls the Golden Dragon Restaurant to book a private room for her grandpa’s birthday.
安娜在家裡。她打電話到金龍餐廳,想要訂一個包廂來慶祝爺爺的生日。
private room包廂、私人房間
Staff: Golden Dragon Restaurant, good evening.
員工:金龍餐廳,晚上好。
Anna: Hi, I’d like to book a private room for my grandpa’s birthday.
安娜:你好,我想訂一個包廂,為我爺爺辦生日。
would like to想要
Staff: Of course. How many guests will there be?
員工:好的。請問有幾位?
guest(n.)客人、訪客
Anna: Around twelve people.
安娜:大約十二位。
Staff: And what day and time?
員工:哪一天,幾點呢?
Anna: This Saturday at six in the evening.
安娜:這個星期六,晚上六點。
Staff: We have a room available then. Would you like us to prepare a birthday cake?
員工:那時候有包廂。需要我們準備生日蛋糕嗎?
available(adj.)可使用的、可取得的Would you like to…?你想要……嗎?prepare(v.)準備
Anna: Yes, please. My grandpa really likes mango cake.
安娜:要,謝謝。我爺爺很喜歡芒果蛋糕。
a lot非常
Staff: Great. Would you like some balloons or decorations in the room?
員工:好的。需要在包廂裡布置一些氣球或裝飾嗎?
decoration(n.)裝飾、佈置decorate(v.)裝飾
Anna: Yes, that would be nice. Thank you.
安娜:要,那很好。謝謝。
Staff: Perfect. Your booking is done. We’ll see you on Saturday at six.
員工:好的,訂位完成。我們星期六六點見。
done(adj.)完成的、煮熟的、受夠的
Anna: Wonderful. Thanks for your help!
安娜:太好了,謝謝你的幫忙!
thank sb. for…因~向他人道謝