
2%的服務費
Trisha is at the bank.
崔夏正在銀行。
Teller: Hi, how may I help you?
出納員:嗨,我能如何幫您呢?
teller(n.)出納員
Trisha: I would like to buy $1,500 worth of traveler’s cheques, please.
崔夏:我想要買價值1500美元的旅行支票。
would like想要worth(n.)價格、價值
Teller: Okay, how would you like them? We have twenty, fifty and one hundred dollar cheques.
出納員:好的,您想要怎麼樣的呢?我們有20元、50元、和100元的支票。
Trisha: Please give me 10 twenties, 10 fifties, and 8 one hundreds.
崔夏:請給我10張20元、10張50元、和8張100元。
Teller: Here you go. If you could sign the cheques here, that would be great.
出納員:給您。如果您能在支票這裡簽名,那就太好了。
if(conj.)如果could(aux.)可以、能sign(v.)簽名would(aux.)將、會
Trisha: Of course. Better safe than sorry.
崔夏:當然,有備無患囉!
of course當然better safe than sorry有備無患
Teller: You should also remember to keep a list of your cheque numbers in a safe place.
出納員:您也應該記得要在安全的地方保存一份支票號碼的清單。
should(aux.)應該keep(v.)保存、保留list(n.)清單
Trisha: Certainly. So how much will that be?
崔夏:好的,那總共多少錢呢?
certainly(adv.)當然so(conj.)那麼
Teller: There’s a 2% service charge, so that comes to $1,530 altogether. How would you like to pay?
出納員:有2%的服務費,所以那總共是1530元;您想如何付款呢?
service(n.)服務charge(n.)費用come to總共altogether(adv.)總共、一共
Trisha: In cash, please. Here is $1,530.
崔夏:用現金,這裡是1530元。
cash(n.)現金