
我要看表演
Rosanna is at the theatre. She is buying tickets for a performance later.
蘿珊納在劇院,她在買一場表演的票。
theatre(n.)劇院buy(v.)購買ticket(n.)票performance(n.)表演later(adv.)晚一點
Rosanna: Hello, do you have any tickets for Romeo and Juliet?
蘿珊納:您好,請問「羅密歐與茱麗葉」還有票嗎?
ticket(n.)票
Ticket clerk: We do. Which performance would you like to see?
售票員:有的,請問你要哪一場?
performance(n.)表演would like=want想要see(v.)看
Rosanna: Tonight at 9 pm.
蘿珊納:今天晚上9點。
tonight(n.)今晚
Ticket clerk: I am afraid that the 9 pm show is all sold out.
售票員:9點場次已經完售囉。
I am afraid that...恐怕⋯⋯用於委婉表達不好的消息show(n.)表演sold out完售
Rosanna: Oh no! I really want to see this play. Is there another performance today?
蘿珊納:喔不!我真的很想看這部劇,今天還有別的場次嗎?
want(v.)想要see(v.)看play(n.)戲劇another(adj.)另一的performance(n.)表演today(adv.)在今天
Ticket clerk: Yes, there will be another one at 11 pm. The ticket for that performance is cheaper, because it is quite late.
售票員:有,晚上11點還有一場,而且那場的票價比較便宜,因為時間滿晚的。
another(adj.)另一的ticket(n.)票performance(n.)表演cheap(adj.)便宜的,cheaper更便宜的quite(adv.)相當late(adj.)晚的
Rosanna: Alright. One ticket for the 11 pm show then please.
蘿珊納:好的,那就一張11點的。
ticket(n.)票show(n.)表演
Ticket clerk: Are you a student? If you are, you can get half price for your ticket.
售票員:你是學生嗎?如果是的話,票價可以半價。
student(n.)學生half(n.)一半price(n.)價格ticket(n.)票
Rosanna: I just finished university last year. One full-price ticket please.
蘿珊納:我去年剛從大學畢業了,麻煩給我一張全票。
finish(v.)完成、結束university(n.)大學full-price ticket全票
Ticket clerk: Here you go. Enjoy the show.
售票員:這邊,祝您看劇愉快。
here you go給你enjoy(v.)享受show(n.)表演