
從來佳茗似佳人
Henry is in the tea shop.
亨利在一家茶葉行裡。
tea(n.)茶、茶葉shop(n.)商店
Clerk: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
店員:午安,需要什麼?
help(v.)幫助
Henry: Good afternoon. I would like to buy some tea.
亨利:午安,我想買些茶葉。
would like=want想要buy(v.)購買tea(n.)茶、茶葉
Clerk: Of course. What type of tea do you like?
店員:當然,您喜歡哪種呢?
type(n.)種類tea(n.)茶、茶葉like(v.)喜歡
Henry: I like green tea, but this time I am buying tea for a friend. What else do you have?
亨利:我喜歡綠茶,但我現在是要買來送人的。你們還有其他茶嗎?
green tea綠茶buy(v.)購買tea(n.)茶、茶葉friend(n.)朋友else(adv.)其他
Clerk: We have all kinds. How about this white tea?
店員:我們所有種類都有。這種白茶如何呢?
kind(n.)種類how about如何white tea白茶
Henry: I don’t think he’ll like it. It’s too weak.
亨利:我覺得他不會喜歡,太淡了。
think(v.)認為like(v.)喜歡weak(adj.)味道淡的
Clerk: Then how about this black tea? It is much stronger than the white.
店員:那這種紅茶呢?比白茶濃厚很多。
how about如何black tea紅茶strong(adj.)強烈的
Henry: It certainly is. How much is it?
亨利:真的耶,多少錢?
certainly(adv.)肯定、當然
Clerk: One bag costs 300 NTD. How many would you like?
店員:一包300元,你想要多少?
bag(n.)袋cost(v.)要價、花費
Henry: Just one. Do you accept credit card?
亨利:就一包,可以刷卡嗎?
accept(v.)接受credit card信用卡
Clerk: No. We only accept cash.
店員:我們只收現金。
accept(v.)接受cash(n.)現金
Henry: Ok, here you go.
亨利:好的,這邊。
Clerk: Thank you. Have a nice day!
店員:謝謝,祝您有美好的一天。