看新聞學英文 · 中英對照朗讀 · 真人老師逐句講解

Buying Rice Dumplings for Dragon Boat Festival

買粽子過端午

播放內容:
Buying Rice Dumplings for Dragon Boat Festival
媽媽味最對胃
Chloe and Joe are coworkers. They are having a conversation.
克羅伊和喬是同事。他們在聊天。
Chloe: Hi Joe! Do you know Dragon Boat Festival is coming?
克羅伊:嗨喬!你知道端午節快到了嗎?
Joe: Oh, yes! Are you excited?
喬:哦,知道啊!你很期待嗎?
excited(adj.)興奮的、期待的be excited to VR.期待去做~
Chloe: Very excited! I love the rice dumplings. Do you know where I can buy some?
克羅伊:超級期待!我超愛吃粽子。你知道哪裡可以買到嗎?
Joe: Sure. My mom makes them for sale at the market!
喬:當然。我媽有在市場賣粽子!
sale(n.)販售、販賣on sale特賣、特惠
Chloe: Really? Wow! Can I buy some from her?
克羅伊:真的嗎?哇!我可以跟她買嗎?
Joe: Of course! They are 75 NT dollars each.
喬:當然可以!每個新台幣75元。
each(det.)每一
Chloe: Great! I’ll take five, please.
克羅伊:太好了!那我要買五個。
Joe: Sure thing! I’ll bring them tomorrow.
喬:沒問題!我明天帶來給你。
bring sth. to sb.(somewhere)帶某物給某人、到(某地)bring sb. to somewhere帶某人去某地bring sth. with sb.帶上某物
Chloe: Thank you, Joe. Tell your mom her rice dumplings are famous now!
克羅伊:謝謝你,喬。跟你媽說她的粽子現在很有名哦!
famous(adj.)有名的、出名的
Joe: Haha, I will! Remember, don’t eat them all at once!
喬: 哈哈,好,我會說的!記得,不要一次全吃掉哦!
all at once一次全部、同時
Chloe: Haha, I won’t! Thanks again, Joe. Happy Dragon Boat Festival!
克羅伊:哈哈,我不會的!再次謝謝你,喬。端午節快樂!
Joe: You too!
喬:你也是!

📚 重點單字片語

rice dumpling
粽子
festival(n.)
節慶
excited(adj.)
興奮的、期待的
be excited to VR.
期待去做~
sale(n.)
販售、販賣
on sale
特賣、特惠
each(det.)
每一
bring sth. to sb.(somewhere)
帶某物給某人、到(某地)
bring sb. to somewhere
帶某人去某地
bring sth. with sb.
帶上某物
famous(adj.)
有名的、出名的
all at once
一次全部、同時
🎧

想聽更多嗎?

快來加入 FUNDAY 吧!

立即加入
免費體驗已結束 · 加入 FUNDAY 解鎖完整學習