
出發前30分鐘吃一顆
Sean is at a pharmacy. He is talking to a pharmacist about buying medicine for his trip to Penghu.
肖恩在藥局。他正在向藥劑師諮詢買藥,為即將到來的澎湖之旅做準備。
pharmacist(n.)藥(劑)師pharmacy(n.)藥房(可數)pharmacy(n.)藥劑學(不可數)
Pharmacist: Hello, how can I help you?
藥師:您好,請問需要幫忙嗎?
Sean: Hi, I need some medicine for feeling sick on a boat.
肖恩:你好,我需要一些暈船藥。
sick(adj.)不舒服的、噁心的
Pharmacist: Sure. Are you going on a trip?
藥師:好的,你要去旅行嗎?
go on a trip去旅行go on the school trip參加學校的旅行或郊遊活動
Sean: Yes, I’m going to Penghu the day after tomorrow.
肖恩:我後天要去澎湖。
Pharmacist: Okay. How long will you be on the boat?
藥師:好,那你會搭船多久呢?
Sean: About two hours.
肖恩:大約兩個小時。
Pharmacist: Alright. Take one pill 30 minutes before the trip. Do you need some stomach medicine too? People eat a lot of seafood there.
藥師:好的,請在出發前30分鐘吃一顆藥。你也需要一些腸胃藥嗎?人們在那裡會吃很多海鮮。
pill(n.)藥丸、藥片sleeping pill安眠藥vitamin pill維他命藥片the pill口服避孕藥minute(n.)分鐘hour(n.)小時working hours工時second(n.)秒second(adj.)第二(個)的a lot of很多~
Sean: That sounds good. I’ll take some.
肖恩:好的,那我也買一些。
Pharmacist: Here you go. Take one pill after meals if you feel sick. The total is 300 NT dollars.
藥師:來,這裡。吃完飯後如果感覺不舒服就吃一顆。總共是300元。
here you go來,這裡
Sean: Here you are. Thanks for your help.
肖恩:錢在這裡。謝謝您的幫忙。
Pharmacist: You’re welcome. Have a nice trip!
藥師:不客氣,祝您旅途愉快!
Sean: Thanks, bye!
肖恩:謝謝,再見!
Pharmacist: Bye!
藥師:再見!