
可愛的外殼
Sally and Aaron are at a night market. Sally wants to buy a phone case.
莎莉和亞倫在夜市。莎莉想買手機殼。
night market夜市want(v.)想要、want to do sth.
Aaron: What are you looking for?
亞倫:你在找什麼?
look for找尋
Sally: I want to buy a new phone case for my phone.
莎莉:我想幫手機買一個新的手機殼。
Aaron: You bought a new phone?
亞倫:你買了新手機嗎?
Sally: Yes. I want a case with a cute design.
莎莉:沒錯,我想要一個夠可愛的外殼。
cute(adj.)可愛的design(n., v.)設計
Aaron: There’s a stand selling phone cases.
亞倫:這裡有個賣手機殼的攤位。
stand(n.)攤位sell(v.)販賣
Sally: Hmm. I don’t like any of those kinds.
莎莉:嗯。我不喜歡這些款式。
any of任何kind(n.)種類
Aaron: What about this one with bears on it?
亞倫:那這個有熊熊圖案的呢?
bear(n.)熊
Sally: Oh! This one is right up my alley.
莎莉:哦,這我很喜歡。
be right up one′s alley合某人口味
Aaron: There are more of these cases. Let’s go take a look.
亞倫:那裡還有更多樣式,我們去看看。
take a look瞧瞧