
《摯友維尼》全票一張
Dennis will watch a movie later. He’s buying a ticket.
丹尼斯等等要看電影,他在買票。
watch(v.)觀看movie(n.)電影later(adv.)晚一點buy(v.)購買ticket(n.)票券
Dennis: Hi, I would like a ticket for Christopher Robin.
丹尼斯:嗨,我要一張《摯友維尼》的票。
would like=want想要ticket(n.)票券
Ticket Clerk: What time do you want?
售票員:你要哪一場?
time(n.)時間want(v.)想要
Dennis: 11:30 am.
丹尼斯:11點半。
am=a.m.=午夜12點至正午12點
Ticket Clerk: Okay. Are you a student?
售票員:好的,你是學生嗎?
student(n.)學生
Dennis: No, I am not.
丹尼斯:不是。
Ticket Clerk: By the aisle or in the middle?
售票員:你的座位要靠走道還是中間。
aisle(n.)走道middle(n.)中間
Dennis: In the middle, please.
丹尼斯:中間,麻煩了。
middle(n.)中間
Ticket Clerk: One adult ticket for Christopher Robin. That’s 350 dollars.
售票員:一張《摯友維尼》全票,這樣是350元。
adult(n.)成人ticket(n.)票券dollar(n.)元
Dennis: Here you go.
丹尼斯:給你。
here you go給你
Ticket Clerk: Here is your ticket. Thank you.
售票員:這邊是您的票券,謝謝。
ticket(n.)票券thank(v.)感謝