
挑選生日禮物
Anna wants to buy a birthday gift for her daughter so she goes to a shoe shop.
安娜想替她女兒她女兒買生日禮物所以她到了鞋店。
buy sth. for sb.=為某個人買某個東西
Anna: Hi, I’m looking for a pair of shoes for my daughter. Her birthday is coming.
安娜:嗨,我想替我的女兒買一雙日常鞋。她快生日了。
a pair of一雙
Clerk: Sure, these white sneakers are very popular among girls these days.
店員:當然,這雙白色球鞋最近很受女孩子歡迎。
among(prep.)在之中
Anna: They’re lovely. But my daughter already has many pairs of white shoes.
安娜:這雙不錯。但是我女兒已經有很多白色鞋子。
lovely(adj.)不錯的;可愛的
Clerk: The shoes also come in black and gray.
店員:這雙鞋子還有黑色和灰色。
also同樣;也
Anna: Do you have size eight in black?
安娜:有黑色8號尺寸的嗎?
size(n.)尺寸
Clerk: Yes, we do.
店員:有的。
Anna: Then I’ll buy a black pair in size eight, please.
安娜:那麼我買黑色8號尺寸的。
will+原形動詞
Clerk: No problem, Madam. Please wait a second. I’ll be back with the shoes soon.
店員:小姐沒問題,請稍等一下,我去拿鞋子很快就回來。
madam(n.)女士;小姐be back with sth.=帶著某物回來