
你想喝什麼?
Ollie runs into Patricia at the Starbucks near the office. They are waiting in line to get coffee.
歐力在公司附近的星巴克遇到派翠西亞。他們在排隊買咖啡。
run into=bump into巧遇near附近wait in line=queue up排隊coffee咖啡
Patricia: Hey! Good morning!
派翠西亞:嘿,早安!
Ollie: Morning! You’re buying coffee, too?
歐力:早安!你也來買咖啡啊?
Patricia: Yeah.
派翠西亞:對啊。
Ollie: You don’t usually drink coffee, do you?
歐力:你不是通常不太喝咖啡?
usually(adv.)通常、always總是、often時常、sometimes有時
Patricia: No, but I have a busy day. I have to wake myself up.
派翠西亞:對,但我今天很忙,所以最好提個神。
busy(adj.)繁忙的wake oneself up提神清醒、wake up起床
Ollie: I happen to have a buy-one-get-one-free voucher. How about we share it?
歐力:我剛好有一張買一送一的折價券,要不要一起?
happen to RV剛好voucher折價券share(v.)分享
Patricia: Good idea!
派翠西亞:好啊!
good idea好主意
Ollie: What do you want to drink?
歐力:你想喝什麼?
drink(v.)喝
Patricia: I don’t really mind, just as long as it’s strong.
派翠西亞:都可以,只要夠濃就好。
mind(v.)介意、在乎as long as只要strong(adj.)濃的、強壯的
Ollie: Americano it is.
歐力:那就是美式啦。
Americano美式、latte拿鐵、cappuccino卡布奇諾、mocha摩卡