
亞洲唯一!越冬蝴蝶來了!
Aurora and Prince are talking in the living room. Aurora is reading a book, while Prince is watching TV.
奧蘿拉與普林斯在客廳聊著天。奧蘿拉翻著書,普林斯則盯著電視。
talk(v.)說話living room客廳read(v.)閱讀while(conj.)同時
Prince: I feel like winter is coming!
普林斯:感覺冬天就要來了呢!
feel(v.)感覺like(prep.)像come(v.)來
Aurora: I feel like there’s not many places to go to during winter.
奧蘿拉:冬天似乎沒什麼地方可玩?
many(adj.)很多place(n.)地方during(prep.)在……期間
Prince: That’s not true! Taiwan is the only country in Asia where you can see winter season butterflies!
普林斯:才不呢!台灣有亞洲唯一的越冬型蝴蝶可觀賞耶!
true(adj.)真的,正確的only(adj.)唯一的country(n.)國家Asia(n.)亞洲where=in whichcan(aux.)可以,能see(v.)看,看到season(n.)季節
Aurora: Really? Where?
奧蘿拉:真的嗎?在哪裡?
really(adv.)真的,是嗎where(adv.)在哪裡
Prince: Yeah, they’re called Euploea. And they’re in the city of Maolin in Kaohsiung!
普林斯:是阿,叫紫斑蝶,在高雄茂林喔!
call(v.)稱作,叫做city(n.)城市Maolin茂林Kaohsiung高雄
Aurora: That must be amazing to see!
奧蘿拉:那一定很壯觀!
must(aux.)一定amazing(adj.)驚人的
Prince: I heard there’s more this year because conservation methods have been successful.
普林斯:因為保育做得好,聽說今年又增加了呢!
hear(v.)聽到,聽說more(pron.)更多的數量this(adj.)今,本because(conj.)因為conservation(n.)保存,保護method(n.)方法,方式successful(adj.)成功的
Aurora: Shall we plan a trip to Kaohsiung to see these butterflies?
奧蘿拉:那我們是不是可以計劃去高雄賞蝶的旅行呢?
Shall(aux.)要不要,好不好plan(v.)計劃trip(n.)旅行these(adj.)這些的
Prince: Sure, and don’t forget to protect them!
普林斯:好啊,別忘了也要好好保護他們喔!
Sure(adv.)一定,當然forget(v.)忘記protect(v.)保護them(pron.)他們
Aurora: Of course, that way we can see them every year!
奧蘿拉:當然,這樣才能每年都能看到啊!
of course當然that way那樣子every(adj.)每一