
客廳裡有蟑螂
Andy and Judy are a couple. They are sitting in their living room watching TV when Judy sees a cockroach on the floor.
安迪和茱蒂是一對夫婦。他們正在客廳看電視時,茱蒂發現地板上有一隻蟑螂。
cockroach(n.)蟑螂
Judy: Andy, help! There’s a bug!
茱蒂:安迪,救命!有隻蟲子!
Andy: Where? Oh, I see it. It’s just a little cockroach.
安迪:在哪?喔,我看到了。只是一隻小蟑螂。
little(adj.)小的、幼小的、年幼的little(det.)很少的
Judy: Ew, I hate bugs!
茱蒂:啊,我討厭蟲!
hate(v.)討厭
Andy: Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.
安迪:別擔心。我來處理。
take care of 處理
Judy: Quick, before it runs away!
茱蒂:快點,別讓牠跑掉!
run away跑離、逃離
Andy: Got it! All clear now.
安迪:抓到了!現在安全了。
clear(adj.)淨空的、清楚的、晴朗的
Judy: Thanks, Andy. You’re my hero.
茱蒂:謝謝,安迪。你是我的英雄。
Andy: Anything for you, Judy.
安迪:為你做什麼都行,茱蒂。
Judy: I’m glad you’re here to protect me.
茱蒂:我很高興有你在這裡保護我。
protect(v.)保護protect sb. from…保護某人~免於
Andy: Always, my dear. Now, let’s get back to our show.
安迪:我會永遠保護你,親愛的。現在,讓我們繼續看節目。
get back to回來、返回
Judy: Okay, but I might keep my feet up.
茱蒂:好的,但我可能會把腳抬起來。
feet(n.)腳get itchy feet開始想做別的事
Andy: Good call.
安迪:好主意。
good call好主意