
辦公室飲料大作戰
Angie and David are coworkers. They are thinking of ordering drinks.
安姬和大衛是同事。他們正在考慮點飲料。
think of考慮、想到
Angie: Hey, do you want to order some drinks? I’m thinking about bubble tea!
安姬:欸,要不要點飲料?我想喝珍珠奶茶!
order(v.)點餐 、訂購think about思考、考慮
David: I’d love to, but I’m cutting back on sugar, so no bubble tea for me.
大衛:我很想喝,可是我正在減糖,所以不能喝珍奶。
cut back on減少
Angie: Ah, come on! A cup won’t hurt. It’s so tasty and will wake you up.
安姬:拜託啦!喝一杯沒關係的。珍奶很好喝,還能提神。
won’t hurt沒關係、不會有壞處tasty(adj.)美味的wake sb. up使某人提神、叫醒某人
David: I get it, but I really have to avoid sugar right now.
大衛:我懂,但我現在真的要避開糖。
avoid(v.)避免right now現在、此刻
Angie: But you look like you need it!
安姬:但你看起來很需要!
look like看起來像
David: True, but black coffee is more my vibe today. No sugar though, please.
大衛:沒錯,但我今天比較想喝黑咖啡,不過拜託不要加糖。
vibe(n.)氣氛、感覺though(adv.)可是、不過
Angie: Alright, black coffee it is.
安姬:好啦,那你就喝黑咖啡。
David: Thanks for thinking of me!
大衛:謝謝你想到我!
thank sb. for…因~而感謝他人
Angie: No problem! Ordering now — one bubble tea for me, one black coffee for you.
安姬:沒問題!我現在點,一杯珍奶給我,一杯黑咖啡給你。
David: Sounds good! I can’t wait to drink it.
大衛:好啊!我等不及要喝了。
drink(v.)喝drink up喝完