
環保正循環
Jenny walks into a restaurant.
珍妮走進一間餐廳。
walk(v.)走路restaurant(n.)餐廳
Clerk: Hi, how may I help you?
店員:嗨,需要什麼?
help(v.)幫助
Jenny: I would like a pork chop with rice, to go. Could you please put it into my own lunch box for me?
珍妮:我要一份豬排飯帶走,可以裝在我的餐盒嗎?
would like=want想要pork(n.)豬肉chop(n.)肉塊、豬排rice(n.)米飯put(v.)放own(adj.)自己的lunch box餐盒、便當
Clerk: Sure. Would you like anything to drink?
店員:當然,需要喝的嗎?
would like=want想要anything(pron.)任何東西drink(v.)喝
Jenny: A cup of hot black tea. Please put it into my Thermos.
珍妮:一杯熱紅茶,請幫我裝在我的保溫杯。
cup(n.)杯hot(adj.)熱的black tea紅茶put(v.)放thermos(n.)保溫杯
Clerk: Okay. Do you need a one dollar bag?
店員:好的,你要加1元買袋子嗎?
need(v.)需要dollar(n.)元bag(n.)袋子
Jenny: No thanks, I have a reusable shopping bag.
珍妮:不用,我自己有環保袋。
thank(v.)感謝reusable(adj.)可重複使用的shopping bag購物袋
Clerk: I guess you don’t need disposable chopsticks either?
店員:我猜你也不需要免洗筷吧。
guess(v.)猜想need(v.)需要disposable(adj.)一次性的chopstick(n.)筷子either用於否定句的也
Jenny: No, I don’t. Thanks.
珍妮:是啊,不用了,謝謝。
thank(v.)感謝
Clerk: Here are your meals with a free salad. Thanks for being eco-friendly.
店員:這邊是你的餐點,我們送你一份沙拉,謝謝你這麼環保。
meal(n.)餐free(adj.)免費的salad(n.)沙拉thank(v.)感謝,thanks for為了⋯⋯感謝eco-friendly(adj.)環保的
Jenny: Thanks. We all should protect our environment.
珍妮:謝謝,我們都該保護環境。
thank(v.)感謝protect(v.)保護environment(n.)環境