
薄荷口味漱口水
Brian and Maggie are at a supermarket.
布萊恩和瑪姬在一家超市。
supermarket(n.)超市、market(n.)市場
Brian: We got everything we need for dinner.
布萊恩:晚餐的食材都拿了。
dinner晚餐
Maggie: We still need some milk and yogurt.
瑪姬:還需要一些牛奶和優格。
Brian: Where is the aisle for toothbrushes and toothpaste?
布萊恩:牙刷和牙膏的走道在哪裡?
aisle(n.)走道toothbrush(n.)牙刷toothpaste(n.)牙膏
Maggie: Why? We have loads of them at home.
瑪姬:為什麼?家裡明明就有很多。
loads of sth.很多
Brian: I need mouthwash. Help me find the mint flavor.
布萊恩:我需要漱口水。幫我找薄荷口味的。
find(v.)找到mint薄荷
Maggie: I think the green bottles over on that shelf are what you are looking for.
瑪姬:我想架上那些綠色瓶子就是了。
green(adj.)綠色的over在那邊shelf(n.)架子、bookshelf(n.)書架look for找尋
Brian: Nice!
布萊恩:太棒了!
Maggie: Well, how many are you going to buy?
瑪姬:嗯,你打算買多少瓶啊?
Brian: It’s on sale! Two for one!
布萊恩:大特價欸,買一送一!
on sale特價Two for one買一送一
Maggie: Don’t bring home too many.
瑪姬:不要買太多回家啦。
bring(v.)帶