
需要預定早餐嗎?
Amy works at the front desk of a hotel. Rick wants to book a room.
艾咪在一家飯店的前台工作。瑞克想訂一間房。
front(adj.)前面的、前部的desk(n.)書桌、辦公桌
Amy: Good morning. How may I help you?
艾咪:早安,請問有什麼可以幫您的嗎?
may(情態助動詞)能夠、可以=can
Rick: I would like to book a double room.
瑞克:我想訂一間雙人房。
double(adj.)兩倍的、成雙的、雙份的single(adj.)單一的、僅有一個的twin(n.)雙胞胎
Amy: Which type of room would you like? We have sea view rooms and mountain view rooms.
艾咪:您想要哪種房型呢?我們有海景房和山景房。
type(n.)類型、種類mountain(n.)山、山嶽view(n.)景象、視野
Rick: How much is a sea view room?
瑞克:一間海景房的價格是多少?
Amy: The price is 60 US dollars per night.
艾咪:價格是每晚60美元。
per(prep.)每、每一
Rick: Is it with or without breakfast?
瑞克:是有附還是沒附早餐?
without(prep.)(adv.)沒有、無、缺少breakfast(n.)早餐
Amy: With breakfast.
艾咪:有附早餐。
Rick: Great. Then I’ll take it. I’ll check out the day after tomorrow.
瑞克:太好了,那我要訂。我要後天退房。
I will take it我就要它了、我買了check out辦理退房手續,結帳離開
Amy: Alright. So that will be 120 US dollars for two nights. Here’s your room key.
艾咪:好的。這樣的話,兩晚的費用是120美元。這是您的房間鑰匙。
Rick: Thank you. Do I have to book breakfast?
瑞克:謝謝你。我需要預定早餐嗎?
Amy: No, sir. Breakfast will be served at the restaurant on the second floor. You can just walk in.
艾咪:不,先生。早餐會在二樓的餐廳供應。您可以直接走進去。
serve(v.)提供、供應