
參加花火節
Jenny and Ken are friends. They are talking about how to use the vouchers.
珍妮和肯是朋友。他們正在討論如何使用三倍券。
Jenny: How are you going to spend your Triple Vouchers?
珍妮:你打算怎麼花三倍券?
spend(v.)花費triple(adj.)三倍的
Ken: I plan to buy a new pair of sneakers. Also, my girlfriend and I would like to go on a trip to Penghu.
肯:我想買一雙新運動鞋。另外,我和我的女友想去澎湖來個輕旅行。
go on a trip去旅行
Jenny: Why Penghu?
珍妮:為什麼是澎湖?
Ken: For the Fireworks Festival.
肯:參加花火節啊。
firework(n.)煙火festival(n.)慶典、節日
Jenny: Right. I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to see a live performance with me.
珍妮:也是。我原本要問你要不要和我一起去看現場。
live performance現場表演
Ken: Mmm. It has been a while since I have watched any indie band performances, but I would like to save my vouchers for my vacation.
肯:我想想,上次看任何獨立樂團的現場已經好一陣子了,但我還是想把三倍券花在假期上。
has been a while有一陣子了indie band獨立樂團save(v.)留起來、存vacation(n.)假期
Jenny: You can use the culture vouchers instead of the Triple Vouchers.
珍妮:你可以用文化部的藝FUN券啊。
instead of與其、而不是
Ken: What’s that?
肯:那是什麼?
Jenny: The Ministry of Culture now offers a special voucher for arts and culture spending. The voucher can be used for tickets to movies, exhibitions, theater performances and other arts and culture events. Each person will get a NTD 600 voucher to spend at performance venues, bookshops, record stores, cinemas, and so on. They just download an app to collect and use it. Easy peasy!
珍妮:文化部現在為藝文相關產業提供特別優惠券,可以拿來買電影票、展覽票還有其他藝文表演的票。每個人可以拿600元,可以用在表演場地、書店、唱片行、電影院等等,而且只要下載應用程式就能夠取得使用了。十分簡單!
offer(v.)提供spending(n.)花費exhibition(n.)展覽event(n.)活動、事件venue(n.)場地cinema=movie theater電影院and so on等等=and so forthcollect(v.)領取、收藏Easy peasy簡簡單單
Ken: Really!? Let’s look into it.
肯:真的嗎!讓我們來研究研究。
look into研究