
全身溼透了
Ian just got home. He is all wet.
伊恩剛到家。他全身濕透了。
wet(adj.)潮濕的、damp(adj.)潮濕的
Anna: What happened to you?
安娜:你怎麼了?
Ian: I need a towel.
伊恩:我需要一條毛巾。
need(v.)需要towel(n.)毛巾
Anna: Did it rain?
安娜:下雨了嗎?
rain(v.)下雨
Ian: Yes, all of a sudden. It was pouring.
伊恩:是對,突然之間下了傾盆大雨。
all of a sudden=suddenly突然之間pour(v.)傾倒
Anna: Take off your jacket.
安娜:快脫下外套吧。
take off脫下jacket(n.)夾克
Ian: I need to wear this jacket tomorrow. What should I do?
伊恩:我明天需要穿這件外套,該怎麼辦?
wear(v.)穿
Anna: Put it in the dryer. It will be bone dry in no time.
安娜:放進烘衣機,馬上就會乾了。
dryer(n.)烘衣機、tumble dryer、hair dryer吹風機
Ian: We have a dryer?
伊恩:我們有烘乾機嗎?
Anna: Yeah. Right next to the washing machine.
安娜:有,就在洗衣機旁邊。
right(adv.)正next to旁邊
Ian: Why didn’t I know about this? I was so worried about my jacket.
伊恩:我為什麼不知道呢?害我剛剛擔心。
worried(adj.)擔憂的