
常常同時大笑
Natalie and Joey are best friends. Joey went on a first date with a girl he met online.
娜塔莉和喬伊是好朋友。喬伊最近和他在網上認識的女生去了第一次約會。
online線上
Natalie: How did it go? Your first date with this “Claire” girl.
娜塔莉:第一次約會如何啊?跟這個克萊兒。
Joey: I think it went well. I guess.
喬伊:進展蠻順利,我猜啦。
Natalie: Tell me about her body language. Let me analyze it.
娜塔莉:告訴我她的肢體語言,讓我分析一下。
analyze(v.)分析
Joey: Alright. I’m really willing to go on a second date with her.
喬伊:好,我真的很願意再和她繼續約會呢。
be willing to do sth.有意願、unwilling不願意
Natalie: Did her pupils become bigger when she saw you?
娜塔莉:她的瞳孔見到你時有變大了嗎?
pupil瞳孔、學生
Joey: Yes, I could tell that she was scanning my face, from my eyes to my chin.
喬伊:有耶,我可以看出她正在掃視我的臉,從眼睛到下巴。
scan(v.)掃描chin(n.)下巴
Natalie: That means she is interested in you. Nice.
娜塔莉:那表示她對你感興趣。不錯。
be interested in sth.感到有興趣
Joey: Also, we have the same sense of humor. We laughed at the same time a lot.
喬伊:而且我們有一樣的幽默感,常常同時大笑。
sense of humor幽默感at the same time同時
Natalie: That’s also a good sign. That means your body languages are in sync. She felt comfortable around you.
娜塔莉:這也是一個好兆頭,表示你們肢體語言在同步,她在你身邊感到很自在。
sign(n.)兆頭、指標in sync同步comfortable(adj.)舒服的
Joey: Oh! I think I should ask her on a second date then.
喬伊:哦!我想該再約她出來了。