
不要工作過度
Lisa’s shoulders are a bit sore, so she asks her husband, Bob, to rub them for her.
麗莎的肩膀有些痠痛,所以她請丈夫鮑伯幫她按摩肩膀。
sore(adj.)痠痛的rub(v.)按摩、揉
Lisa: Bob, my shoulders hurt from sitting at the computer all day. Can you massage them for me?
麗莎:鮑伯,我整天坐在電腦前,肩膀很痛。你可以幫我按摩嗎?
hurt(v.)痛massage(v.)(n.)按摩give sb. a massage幫某人按摩
Bob: Sure, honey.
鮑伯:沒問題,親愛的。
Lisa: Thank you, Bob. Please be gentle with my shoulders.
麗莎:謝謝你,鮑伯。請輕柔地按摩我的肩膀。
be gentle with...輕柔地對待...
Bob: Okay, I’ll be gentle. How does it feel?
鮑伯:好的,我會輕一點。感覺如何?
feel(v.)感覺
Lisa: Ow! It hurts so much!
麗莎:哎呀!好痛!
so much=a lot非常
Bob: Oh, I’m sorry, love. I’ll be even gentler.
鮑伯:哦,對不起,親愛的。我會輕一點。
love親愛的=deargentler是gentle的比較級
Lisa: Mmm, that feels better. Thank you for taking care of me.
麗莎:嗯,感覺好些了。謝謝你照顧我。
feel(v.)感覺feel like Ving 想要做...better是good的比較級thank sb. for doing sth.感謝某人做了某事take care of照顧=look after
Bob: It’s my pleasure. Just remember to take breaks and not overwork yourself.
鮑伯:我很樂意幫忙。只要記得休息,不要工作過度。
It’s my pleasure樂意之至remember to VR記得要做某事remember Ving記得做過某事overwork(v.)工作過度、過分勞累
Lisa: I’ll try to remember that. Thanks again for caring.
麗莎:我會試著記住的。再次謝謝你的關心。
care(v.)關心
Bob: Anytime, my love. I’m here for you, always.
鮑伯:沒問題,我的愛。我永遠在這裡支持你。
always(adv.)總是、永遠