
兩條白麵包
Gina and George are roommates. Gina is in the kitchen.
吉娜和喬治是室友。吉娜在廚房。
kitchen(n.)廚房
George: Wow, why are there so many blueberries?
喬治:哇,為什麼有這麼多藍莓?
Gina: My mom gave them to me.
吉娜:我媽媽給我的。
give-gave(v.)給予
George: Did she grow these herself?
喬治:她自己種的嗎?
grow(v.)種植、生長
Gina: Yes. She also made some jam.
吉娜:對啊。她還做了一些果醬。
jam(n.)果醬
George: Oh, this makes my day!
喬治:哦,也太開心了吧!
make one′s day今天感到開心
Gina: I know you’re a big fan of blueberries.
吉娜:我知道你超愛藍莓。
a fan of sth.喜愛某事物
George: I think there are two loaves of white bread left.
喬治:是不是還剩下兩條白麵包啊?
loaf(n.)條bread麵包
Gina: Way ahead of you. I put them in the oven.
吉娜:早你一步囉。都放進烤箱裡烤了。
be way ahead of sb.早先一步、先想好oven(n.)烤箱
George: Can’t wait.
喬治:我真是等不及了。
Gina: They will be done in a minute.
吉娜:等一下下就好了。
be done完成