
大賣場優惠活動
Helen and Harry are colleagues. They are chatting.
海倫和哈利是同事。他們在聊天。
Helen: I’m so excited about this week!
海倫:這週我很興奮!
be excited about sth.感到興奮
Harry: What’s so special about it?
哈利:有什麼特別的事情嗎?
special(adj.)特別的
Helen: Black Friday! Many superstores will be having a big sale. My husband and I are going to Costco.
海倫:黑色星期五!許多大賣場會有優惠活動。我老公和我要去好市多。
superstore or hypermarket or megastore大賣場sale(n.)促銷、出售、for salehusband(n.)丈夫
Harry: What do you want to buy?
哈利:你想買什麼?
Helen: I don’t know. I’ll just grab anything I see.
海倫:我不知道。我會拿我看到的任何東西。
grab(v.)拿、抓
Harry: Even like a washing machine or a TV?
哈利:甚至像是洗衣機或電視?
Helen: Of course. Those will be out of stock right away.
海倫:當然。這些東西都會馬上缺貨。
out of stock缺貨、sell like hot cakes熱賣
Harry: Oh my. People are crazy.
哈利:哦,天哪。大家好瘋呢。
Helen: I also want to buy a double mattress, a duvet, and some knives.
海倫:我還想買一個雙人床墊、羽絨被和一些刀具。
double mattress雙人床墊duvet(n.)羽絨被knife(v.)刀子
Harry: This is a real shopping war!
哈利:一場真正的購物大戰開跑啦!
war(n.)戰爭