
灰色地帶的反英雄
Tony and Kristy are siblings. They are chatting.
托尼和克莉絲蒂是兄妹。他們正在聊天。
Tony: Kristy, do you know anything about "Black Adam?"
托尼:克莉絲蒂,你知道《黑亞當》嗎?
Kristy: I know it’s a movie that just came out. That’s it.
克莉絲蒂:我知道是一部剛上映的電影。就這樣。
come out發行、出版、上市
Tony: It’s adapted from a DC comic book series. It has topped $61 million at the box office in Taiwan.
托尼:它改編自DC漫畫系列。在台灣已經突破6100萬的票房了。
adapt(v.)改編、改動、使適應be adapted from sth.改編自~adapt sth. for television把~改編成電視劇adapt sth. for the big screen把~改編成電影top(v.)超過
Kristy: Oh, it’s a blockbuster. I guess the main character is a superhero. Am I right?
克莉絲蒂:噢,是一部賣座鉅片耶。我猜主角是超級英雄。我有說對嗎?
blockbuster(n.)非常成功的書或電影hero(n.)英雄heroine(n.)女英雄
Tony: Well, he isn’t like typical heroes. People say he is an antihero who falls in a gray area.
托尼:嗯,他不像是典型的英雄。人們說他是處於灰色地帶的反英雄。
typical(adj.)典型的、有代表性的antihero(n.)反英雄antiwar(adj.)反戰的antisocial(adj.)反社會的antivax(adj.)反疫苗接種的vaccine(n.)疫苗pro(adj.)支持的a gray area灰色地帶
Kristy: Sounds interesting. Tell me more about him.
克莉絲蒂:聽起來很有趣。再多說一點。
Tony: He was gifted with superpowers. He is as fast as lightning.
托尼:他被賦予超能力。他像閃電一樣快速。
gift(v.)贈送、賦予superpower(n.)超能力lightning(n.)閃電thunder(n.)雷、雷聲as tall as sth.和~一樣高as fast as sth.和~一樣快as cold as ice像冰一樣冷as busy as a bee像蜜蜂一樣忙
Kristy: Cool. Does he save the world like other heroes?
克莉絲蒂:酷耶。他像其他英雄一樣拯救世界嗎?
Tony: Kind of. Actually, I’ve only watched the trailer, so I don’t know much about the plot.
托尼:算是吧。其實我只有看預告片而已,所以沒有很了解劇情。
trailer(n.)預告片plot(n.)情節
Kristy: Then let’s go see the movie.
克莉絲蒂:那我們去看這部電影吧。