
找出望遠鏡
Karen and Anna are chatting in the living room.
凱倫和安娜在客廳聊天。
Karen: Any ideas of the plan for this weekend?
凱倫:這個週末要做什麼?有什麼建議嗎?
any ideas of N對~有什麼想法plan for N計畫做
Anna: How about taking a walk along the river in Tamsui?
安娜:要不要去淡水,在河邊散步?
how about N(Ving)何不~?take a walk散步along(prep.)沿著
Karen: If you just want to enjoy the scenery while taking a stroll, Shezidao is also a nice place to visit.
凱倫:如果你只是想散步看看風景,社子島也是不錯的地方。
scenery(n.)風景scene(n.)現場、場面view(n.)景觀、視野while(conj.)=when當~時候take a stroll=take a walk散步
Anna: Really? I’ve never been there before. What’s so special about this place?
安娜:真的嗎?我沒去過那邊。這地方有什麼特別的嗎?
have V-pp現在完成式special(adj.)特別的
Karen: Well, it’s becoming a popular spot for birdwatching. Why don’t we go birdwatching there this weekend? I can bring my telescope along.
凱倫:社子島慢慢變成有名的賞鳥景點了。我們何不就這週末去那邊賞鳥?我可以帶我的望遠鏡去。
popular(adj.)受歡迎的spot(n.)地點Why don’t we RV我們何不~?bring along帶過去telescope(n.)望遠鏡
Anna: Sounds like a good idea. I’ll also get to use my camera that I haven’t used for years.
安娜:聽起來不錯,我也有機會用我那台好幾年沒用的相機了。
sounds like N聽起來~get to RV有機會做~
Karen: Besides birdwatching, we can also rent bikes and go cycling along the bike path.
凱倫:除了賞鳥之外,我們也可以租腳踏車然後在腳踏車道上騎車。
besides N(Ving)除了~之外,還有rent(v.)租用、出租go cycling=go biking騎腳踏車bike path自行車道
Anna: Great! It would be fantastic to enjoy the scenery while biking.
安娜:太好了!邊騎車邊欣賞風景一定很棒。
fantastic(adj.)太好了=wonderful
Karen: I’ll check the cycling route on the website.
凱倫:我來上網查一下騎車路線。
check(v.)查看route(n.)路線
Anna: And I’ll check the bus schedule and route to help us get there smoothly.
安娜:那我來查一下公車時間和路線,才能順利抵達社子島。
bus schedule=bus timetable公車時刻表smoothly(adv.)順利地