
好好享受夜晚
It’s Friday night. Ronny is getting ready to go out.
今天是週五。晚上羅尼正準備要出去。
get ready to RV準備好go out出去、跑趴狂歡
Ruth: You’re going out?
露絲:你要出門?
Ronny: I’m going to see Marcus. You know, Marcus from college.
羅尼:對啊,我要去見馬可斯,你知道的,大學認識的馬可斯。
college(n.)大學
Ruth: Marcus who?
露絲:馬可斯,他是誰?
Ronny: Marcus with the ponytail. He plays bass in a band. Ring a bell?
羅尼:留馬尾的馬可斯。他在樂團玩貝斯,想起來了嗎?
ponytail(n.)馬尾play(v.)玩、演奏bass貝斯band樂團ring a bell有想起來嗎、有印象嗎
Ruth: Oh, yes. Where are you guys going?
露絲:噢,對。你們要去哪?
Ronny: Just gonna hit a bar for some craft beer. You?
羅尼:就去個酒吧喝點精釀啤酒。你呢?
gonna=going tohit somewhere=go somewhere去某處bar酒吧、craft beer精釀啤酒
Ruth: Well, I just put on my sweatpants, so I’m not going out.
露絲:這個嘛,我已經換上我的懶人褲所以我才不要出門。
put on穿上sweatpants運動褲、懶人褲
Ronny: It’s Friday night! You should have fun and enjoy the night!
羅尼:今天是星期五!你應該好好享受夜晚。
enjoy(v.)享受
Ruth: I’m so tired. I’ll just binge-watch some TV series.
露絲:真的好累。我只要追劇就好。
tired(adj.)累TV series電視影集
Ronny: Alright, don’t wait up for me then.
羅尼:好吧,別等我回來了。
wait up等